Today’s top golf course architects have built three of the most spectacular golf courses in the United States. Streamsong Resort’s Red Course, designed by Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, as well as the Blue Course, designed by Tom Doak, utilize the natural contours, sand dunes and native grasses to offer a golf experience reminiscent of the links-style courses of the British Isles. The latest addition is the Black Course, designed by Gil Hanse.
- Three golf masterpieces, the Blue, Red and Black courses.
- 216-room Lodge with views of surrounding lakes and wildlife habitat.
- Clubhouse features 12 guest rooms, hospitality room, a golf shop, and an outdoor terrace.
- Four casual and fine dining restaurants.
- 24,600 total square feet of flexible conference and meeting space.